We currently offer a delivery service in specific areas of KZN, Gauteng and Cape Town, during specific time slots. Please note that this delivery option requires a minimum order amount of R500.
Orders for KZN and Cape Town require a 2 business day lead time.
Orders for Gauteng need to be placed by Wednesday 12pm each week for delivery the following week.
If your delivery suburb is not listed as an available option, please contact us to let us know, as we may still be able to arrange your delivery for you or direct you to our closest Click and Collect partner.
- Belahr, Western Cape, 7490, 7493
- Bellville, Western Cape, 7530, 7539, 7540
- Brackenfell, Western Cape, 7560, 7562
- Cape Town, 7925, 8001, 8005, 8008
- Claremont, Western Cape, 7708, 7740
- Constantia, Western Cape, 7806
- Durbanville, Western Cape, 7550
- Eerste Rivier, Western Cape, 7100
- Fish Hoek, Western Cape, 7975, 7976, 7978
- Goodwood, Western Cape, 7460
- Gordons Bay, Western Cape, 7140
- Kraaifontein, Western Cape, 7570, 7572
- Kuils River, Western Cape, 7580
- Maitland, Western Cape
- Matroosfontein, Western Cape, 7460
- Milnerton, Blouberg, Tableview, Western Cape, 7405, 7441, 7444, 7447
- Mitchells Plain, Western Cape, 7780, 7784, 7785, 7791, 7794, 7798
- Mowbray, Western Cape, 7700
- Muizenberg, Tokai, Western Cape, 7945
- Noordhoek, Western Cape, 7979
- Paarl, Western Cape, 7625, 7630, 7646, 7670, 7680
- Parow, Western Cape, 7500, 7505
- Pinelands, Western Cape, 7450
- Rondebosch, Western Cape, 7702, 7707
- Somerset West, Western Cape, 7130, 7131, 7137
- Stellenbosch, Western Cape, 7600, 7602, 7603, 7604, 7605, 7607, 7608, 7614
Things you may need to know
How long in advance do I need to order?
Orders for KZN require a 2 business day lead time before your chosen delivery slot or collection day.
Orders for Gauteng need to be placed by Wednesday 12pm each week for delivery the following week in your chosen delivery slot or collection day. Should orders be received after this, they will fall into the following weeks' order run.
What time will my order get delivered to me for Delivery?
Your order will be delivered anytime during your selected delivery time slot. We will try to accommodate any specific requests within your slot, but due to efficiency of our delivery routes this might not always be possible.
What happens to my order if I am not at home or work when you deliver it?
Our team will try to contact you using the contact number given, if we are unable to, and you have not left specific instructions, we will not be able to leave your order. We will then reschedule your delivery for an upcoming delivery slot. There will be an additional delivery charge for this.
What are the Standard Delivery costs?
Delivery costs vary depending on the delivery area.
Please select your suburb above to view delivery details for your area.
When can I Click and Collect from a selected store or depot?
Anytime during the stores or depots operating hours.
Please check the operating hours by selecting your preferred depot above.
Please note that regular operating hours may change over Public Holidays so please contact the depot to check.
What happens if I can’t collect my order on my selected day?
Don’t worry, we will simply keep your order in our collections freezer until your arrival! Please contact us to let us know
What is the Minimum Order amount?
The Minimum order amount for all online orders is R500.
If you wish to make a smaller order, please contact us and we will try to accommodate you if we can.