We have achieved our GFSI Certification
Our kitchen is now GFSI Basic Certified which means we have strict controls and regulations in place to ensure a consistently high quality product you can trust with every single batch we produce.
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) provides a framework for benchmarking food safety management schemes to ensure that they meet internationally recognised food safety standards. This includes;
- Documented food safety management system, including policies, procedures, and records of activities.
- Management commitment to ensuring the safety and quality of the food produced.
- Communication with suppliers and customers, to ensure that food safety requirements are understood and met.
- Training and awareness of all employees in relation to food safety.
- Control of food safety hazards where measures are in place to control food safety hazards, including physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
- Monitoring and verification to ensure its effectiveness.
- Continuous improvement by continually reviewing and improving processes to ensure that it remains effective in controlling food safety hazards.