So now for the boring, but rather important part… those T&C’s!
By using the We are Food website you agree to all the terms and conditions listed below. Use of this website includes placing orders or any other service We are Food may offer.
We have highlighted any information or clauses which we felt may be important to you in bold. Please take special care when reading these! No employee, sales agent or affiliation to We are Food has the authority to over-rule or change any of the Terms and Conditions.
Signing up to this service means you not only agree to the Terms and Conditions, but also that you agree to providing the following information to us, which will be used for the service delivery of our products to you.
- Your address, including the postal code of the billing address associated with the credit card
- Your home telephone number, and an additional contact number
- Your email address. So we can send important information like a confirmation of order email, and any changes to our delivery procedure.
You will receive notifications confirming your orders placed, please take time to double check these and contact us if anything is incorrect.
Product Prices & Availability
The product price quoted on the website at the time of placing your order shall be the price charged to your credit card. Excluding any inadvertent technical errors or glitches, we will honour any prices as published at the time of placing your order.
We have the right to change the price of any product at any time, please check before placing an order.
It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we may need to substitute some of the meals in a pack or order due to menu changes, but we’ll ensure they are still from same range.
Payment options accepted.
- Cash – Cash on delivery will be accepted, please specify this option when you place your order. Cash will be counted on delivery and if full amount isn’t there, the order will not be handed over. Please ensure you have the correct amount with the person receiving your delivery.
- EFT – Payments through electronic transfer are accepted, please specify this option when you place your order. We are Food banks through FNB, so please ensure you allow for two working days for your payment to reflect in our account. Only upon receiving proof of payment will your delivery be dispatched.
- Credit Card – Payments are made through Paygate. We are Food will hold the customers personal details, separate to the credit card details which will be held by PayGate. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Please visit www.paygate.co.za for more information on this service.
We are Food follow a unique, free delivery route system and although we try to accommodate special delivery requests we may not always be able to. We ask that special instructions must be reasonable eg: knock at a neighbour’s door within walking distance from your address, or to place order into your deep freeze, ensure you leave ample space. We are more than willing to follow any reasonable instructions to ensure your order gets to you in the best condition.
Time and day of special deliveries will be agreed upon by you, the customer, and us at We are Food, at a time which best suits us both. You can specify a delivery time upon ordering, and we will contact you if this time is unsuitable.
Upon failure to make delivery, the driver will attempt to contact you to make an alternative arrangement. If this fails too, your order will be returned to We are Food, and delivery attempted during the next delivery in your area.
We Aae Food reserves the right to change the time of delivery at any stage, and will not be held liable for any deliveries that are late or are not delivered on the agreed day. In these circumstances we will try our utmost to contact you and inform you of any changes and arrange another delivery, on the contact number you have given.
Cancelling an order
Orders can be cancelled up until 48 hours before the order is dispatched for delivery.
As we are suppliers of perishable goods, we do not accept any return of unwanted goods.
Dissatisfaction with our product
If you are unhappy with any part of your product or the service that we offer, please contact us directly through our details on the Contact Us page on this website. If you would like to send any suggestions or comments on any of our meals or your ordering and delivery experience please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Food products are frozen and perishable. Please inspect your product when you receive it (before allowing it to defrost). If you find the product is not up to our quality standards, or the packaging has been damaged during delivery, please contact us within one day of delivery, and we may refund or exchange the item for you. Please keep the product as you received it in your freezer so we can inspect it and make improvements in the future. We will not refund or exchange an item if you have eaten it.
It is within We are Food’s discretion whether we will exchange or refund the item for you, depending on each customers complaint and our ability to rectify it.
We are Food has a policy of honesty and openness, and endeavour to give you the best product possible, so will always try our very best to rectify any problem and take into consideration any suggestions you offer.
Country of Domicile
The website is governed by the laws of South Africa. We are Food chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, PO Box 7, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320 Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
We are Food may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by We are Food (Pty)Ltd based in South Africa.
For any support please contact We are Food by emailing to the address on the Contact Us page.